FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
Gifts for all occasions
ONLINE SUPPORT 24/7
Championing small businesses
Shop wherever, whenever 24/7
Best Boutique Products
Wonderful and unique items from creators and makers, personalized for you
This website and any other mobile sites or sites that link to this policy will be known collectively as “the Sites”. The Sites are owned and managed by A Moment of You (AMOY) of 9 Summer Road, Horley RH6 8NN. AMOY for the purpose of this policy will be known as “we”, “our” and “us”.AMOY is committed to protecting your personal data. For the purpose of this policy the meaning of personal information is intended to apply to the following;‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;The above definition has been taken from Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).AMOY is registered with the Information Commission Office.
Data Protection Principles
AMOY adheres to the following principles when processing your personal information:
- Lawfulness, fairness,and transparency – data must be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
- Purpose limitation – data must be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Dataminimisation – data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy – data must be accurate, and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Storage limitation – data must be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality – data must be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection againstunauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by using appropriate technical or organisational measures
The type of information we collect
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history.We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information) which is held by the payment service used, comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do we collect the information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you and may include information such as your name, address and email address. It may also include your social media links.We collect your personal information when you send us a message, conduct a transaction, subscribe to our newsletter or register for more information.Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated in this policy.Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details below. Or(b) We have a contractual obligation with you as a Boutique Owner.For Boutique Owners, we keep your personal data for the length of your contract plus 2 years. For registered shoppers, we keep your information for 2 years. We will then contact you to obtain further consent. When we dispose your information, we will do so in accordance with GDPR.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services offered by us;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- To provide a personalised shopping experience.
How we store, use, share and disclose your personal information
Our server provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through our online data storage, databases and the general applications connected to this page. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.All direct payment gateways offered by our site and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.We may share your personal data with our Boutique Owners following completion of a contact form. AMOY takes no responsibility for the Boutique Owner’s privacy policies and how they use or store data.For the purpose of this policy, there are no instances where we would share your personal information with any third parties. If any instance occurred where we needed to share this, unless otherwise stated, we would consult with you before releasing this information.
You have a number of rights regarding your personal information as follows:
- Right to be Informed: This is about your right to know that we are collecting your personal information, how are doing it and for what reason/s. For the purpose of this we understand this policy is clear in setting out these parameters;
- The rightof Access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you. If you wish to do this please ‘Contact Us’ via the means set out below;
Right to Rectification: You have the right to rectify any information we may have about you that is incorrect. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ channels outlined below;
- Right to Erasure:You have the right to request that any and all information we hold on you be deleted should you no longer wish us to hold it. There are specific instances where this may not be possible for reasons relating to a higher legal basis (tax, employment history etc) If you wish to explore and exercise this right please use on the channels outlined in the ‘Contact Us’ section of this policy;
- Right to Data Portability:You have the right to request your personal data in a common readable and portable format, if you wish to exercise this right please contact us via the means outlined within this policy;
- Right to Object:You have the right to object to any direct marketing we may perform. If you wish to do so please use the relevant options contained within the footer of any of our emails or contact us via a channel outlined within this policy.
How we communicate with our site visitors
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us at email@example.com Or you can submit a written request to 9 Summer Road, Horley RH6 8NN.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at 9 Summer Road, Horley RH6 8NN.You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113I
CO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get all the latest information on Events, Sales and Offers.